I’m a storyteller – by nature, by craft, by art and by profession. For 18 years I have ferreted out the most memorable, most profound, most complex and most interesting characters and brought their tales to the listeners of Public Radio. I have overseen all aspects of production including the choosing and developing of stories, the writing and editing of scripts and the production details of sound elements including directing the live programs. I have designed an intellectual architecture and built working infrastructures so the best ideas make it to the air with as many minds put to them in as organized, enjoyable and non-stressful a fashion as possible. My model thrives on creative collaboration.
I can teach you how to:
- strengthen, tighten, design or redesign the narrative for your podcast, documentary film, feature film, or audio broadcast.
- Improve the audio in your video, movie, online multimedia experience.
- Train anyone to give a great audio, radio, podcast or online interview.
I can also help you to conceive, design, and execute:
- a podcast
- a public radio talk show
- a non public radio talk show
- a long form audio documentary
- a short form audio documentary
- an audio diary
- an old fashion audio “piece”
- a museum tour
- any online audio experience
- any broadcast audio experience